I have a something like stone or lump in my breast, what should I do?

  • 3 years ago

i have something like sstone in my breast like hard small stone what should i do

  • Dr. Shefali  Desai | OoWomaniya
  • Dr. Shefali Desai
    Breast Care Specialist
5 months ago

You must get yourself examined by a doctor - preferably a Breast specialist as no lump in the breast should be neglected. You may be advised a Mammogram and an Ultrasonography. The further management will depend on the reports. You may require a needle biopsy.

Disclaimer: Information provide by an expert here is for general informational purpose only and it should NOT be considered as a substitute for professional expert (medical,psychological or fitness advice) as complete physical assessment of an individual has not been done. Please consult your nearest doctor/expert before acting on it. The advice is also not valid for medico-legal purposes.

Related Health Issues

Discuss with Experts

Dr. Nita  Thakre | OoWomaniya

Dr. Nita Thakre

Gynecologist / Obstetrician

Dr. Nidhi  Desai | OoWomaniya

Dr. Nidhi Desai

Womens Health Counselor


Search or View All Doctors

Similar Discussions

Show More Questions...

Copyrights 2019 Impetus Wellness Pvt Ltd . Terms of Use . Privacy Policy . Disclaimer . Contact us .