My wife experiences painful sex, how to solve this

  • 2 weeks ago

painful sex

  • Dr. Anita Shukla | OoWomaniya
  • Dr. Anita Shukla
    Gynecologist / Obstetrician
1 week ago

Painful sex is also dyspareunia. Your wife should get a thorough evaluation done by a gynecologist , including a history of her periods, of active sex life, is there any history of past surgeries done or has she suffered from any emotional trauma before. There can be various reasons that lead to experience of pain during sex in women.
After proper evaluation and check-up by a gynecologist, dyspareunia can be treated.

Disclaimer: Information provide by an expert here is for general informational purpose only and it should NOT be considered as a substitute for professional expert (medical,psychological or fitness advice) as complete physical assessment of an individual has not been done. Please consult your nearest doctor/expert before acting on it. The advice is also not valid for medico-legal purposes.

Related Health Issues

Discuss with Experts

Dr. Nita  Thakre | OoWomaniya

Dr. Nita Thakre

Gynecologist / Obstetrician

Niyatii N Shah | OoWomaniya

Niyatii N Shah

Sexuality Educator


Search or View All Doctors

Similar Discussions

Show More Questions...

Copyrights 2019 Impetus Wellness Pvt Ltd . Terms of Use . Privacy Policy . Disclaimer . Contact us .